USAA is DESPICABLE and shoudn't in NO way, shape, or form be allowed to represent the US Military!

Highlighted
Contributor

USAA and their employees should be ashame, you provide us NOTHING!!!  nothing that other greedy banks and othere insurance companies offer in the U.S, premium increases every year!!!.

You're now,just  big corporate ripoff! as the other are.

Us military protect you, your greedy company, and the rest of the people of the United States and you just SCREW US ALL!!! 

You're losing members left and right because of your greed!

And I will let the Commander in Chief, President Trump know on how this company treat us veterans.

Thank you, but NO thank for your service USAA!!!

7 REPLIES

Highlighted

This is not the way we want our members to feel, zerka. I've requested a Subject Matter Expert review this and follow up. Please allow sufficient time for the research to be completed. - Cathleen

You're full of sh** , you and you're company should no way be affiliated with the United States Armed Forces!

NO THANK YOU FOR YOUR BENEFITS TO MILITARY PERSONNEL!!!  BS!!! 

Highlighted

I would certainly like to think that any of my fellow military brethren would be able to communicate better and in a more civil manner than this.  This posting sounds like an extremely uneducated individual.  Further more USAA has always treated me with respect and dignity.  I have been a member for 27 years and am a member for life. 

Highlighted

I appreciate you taking the time to personally share your experience on how you have been treated by us. Having you as a 27 year member and as a member for life is an earned trust and something we will never take for granted. Thanks again and have a great night! - Darrell

Highlighted

We are 50+ year members and have always had good service in all areas. I think their insurance products and service are the best, and they have covered us through perhaps 15* accidents.

Highlighted

Reggie1, thank you for your long-term membership! It's our privilege to provide you with the best products and service you've come to depend on. We look forward to many more years of providing you service. -Paula

Highlighted

Dear zerka,

I have been a loyal USAA member since my first savings account in high school, and my father was a loyal member for many years before that.  I have yet to have a single encounter with USAA that was negative.  

Obviously, your experience has been different.  However, without any context or specifics on what exactly USAA did to offend you and make you so furious, it is not fair for you to lambast them, any more than it would be fair for me to walk up to you and scream in your face, "YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!" without telling you how you offended me.

Also, your grammar is atrocious.  Just sayin'.