I am yet another user pointing out that I do no now, nor do I ever, want to use Quicken as my financial software. If I can not use the software of my choice I will find a different bank. USAA used to be the best of the best. This treatment of your members is inexcusable. 

4 REPLIES

@SD74, I regret your frustration. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate area regarding this matter. - Ben 

I've been a loyal USAA member for over 35 years, giving them my business for all of my insurance and banking needs. Based on the comments from frustrated and disatisfied members, followed by the insincere corporate responses from Ben, I'm out. No more banking at USAA for me despite the reassuring response that "I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate area regarding this matter". Gotta love the "let them eat cake" mentality of this highly impersonal form letter. Seriously Ben, it would have been better to say nothing than to insult long time loyal members with a canned response like this. This alone was cause enough for to take my business elsewhere.

I guess all good things must come to an end.

Well folks, what do you think?  Are they getting the message yet?  It's now been nine days, or more, and very little is being said.

With the number of posts about this topic I am sure that they got the message.  The question is do they care?  From the silence I would say we have our answer.