Highlighted
Contributor

I have been continually unimpressed with the service following the transition to Victory Capital.  Most recently, I discovered that my investment information no longer downloads into my Quicken program.  I tried to re-establish the connection but neither USAA nor Victory Capital are recognized by Quicken.  I called customer service was told that as of May 22, that feature was no longer available and that it is expected to be available through Victory after Labor Day.  No communication was sent out to members warning us of the loss of this service.  Singularly, just an inconvenience, but this is on top of several other "inconveniences" that have come up since the transition to Victory Capital, I will be transitioning away from the use of my USAA/Victory funds to another brokerage firm.

11 REPLIES

Highlighted

@Sbonedoc, Sorry to hear of your disappointment and that you will be transitioning. I am going to forward this post to a subject matter expert in this area to review. Thank you for reaching out and take care. ~Tom

Highlighted

The decline in customer service is not limited to the Victory transition, it is across USAA as a whole.  USAA has gone downhill for the past 10 years and has lost my complete trust, over the next year I will be looking for another company after over 30 years of dealing with USAA.

Highlighted

@Ginzu, It concerns us that you feel this way. To address your concerns please send a Private Message along with what issues we can address. We value your membership and the opportunity to address your concerns. ~ Lori C

Highlighted

@USAA Social Service , yet another USAA shotcoming.  I click on your icon to send a private message, then click on private message and your system takes me to a page for private messages, with nothing on it and no ability to message you.  I have been with USAA for over 30 years and am no longer a fan and not recommend USAA to anyone.   @USAA Social Service Please feel free message me directly or call me.

Thank you

Rick "Ginzu" Ostermeyer

Colonel, USMC (Ret)

Highlighted

@GinzuSo that we may assist you further, please turn on the private messaging feature. To do this, please click on your user ID in member community.  click on settings > preferences > private messenger > click on the box that  says "turn on private messages."  This will allow us to communicate and keep your information private. 

Highlighted

@USAA Social Service, I do not understand "click on usar ID in member community".  I clicked on my profile in the upper right corner of the screen, went to my settings and I do not see any options to turn on private messages.

Highlighted

@Ginzu, thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble sending a private message. If you do not see an envelope icon to send the private message or an option to turn on private messages, I recommend speaking with our website customer support team. The toll-free number is (877) 632-3002. ~DC

Highlighted

Over 40 minutes on hold (and still on hold)) at the toll free number given waiting for assistance to rectify my private message issue.  I believe USAA continues to prove my point about their inability to provide any type of viable support.

Highlighted

@USAA SOCIAL SERVICE , 

I called the -3002 number and After waiting on hold for over an hour I finally got a tech.  I asked to speak with a supervisor and did not want to be put on hold so I requested a callback from a supervisor to discuss my displeasure with USAA's service with reference to this situation.  Here it is a few hours later and no callback, again this speaks volumes on USAA's customer service and the direction USAA is going.  30 years of loyalty and this is how USAA treats me.  Completely unsatisfactory.