Well another month (4 months) and the bill pay app is still dysfunctional. Got an email from USAA today reminding me my insurance payment is due on 1/26. I have had my payment scheduled for a couple weeks now, but one side of Bill pay doesn't know that. My scheduled payment shows up in the activity tab, but the main page showing my accounts I pay on-line doesn't show it or know it. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. 

Got a call last week that USAA had assigned an advocate for me, asking me if I would like her extension. Excuse me, I don't need to call my advocate. Fix my well documented specific issues with Bill pay as stated above. Don't address the issue by paying lip service and assigning me an advocate. Fix the problem. 

4 REPLIES

@Jim Cribbs, as a fellow member I can understand the frustration as the specific issue has not been resolved and want to make sure you are taken care of. I am sending a follow-up message, with your account, to this area for review and assistance. While I cannot provide a specific time, I appreciate your patience while waiting for a response from this area. ~ Joseph

4 months? How long is it going to take? Another 4 months. We shall see.

I left USAA and have no problems with the bill pay I use now.  I earn higher interest rates and receive better customer service.

Curious with who you went with