Highlighted
Contributor
I've been trying to transfer funds for almost 5 days and I've been getting this same error code 16:1001. When will it be fixed?

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Ander9995 - I'm sorry to hear of the issues you experienced when transferring funds. Our best recommendation would be to contact our Website Customer Support team at 1-877-632-3002 and when prompted say “technical Support”. They are available from 6 a.m. until midnight C.T. daily. Thank you- Tricia

Highlighted

I've been receiving the same error since yesterday.  In researching this it appears that this has happened before.  It's not isolated to someone's individual account but apparently across the board on the website and the app.  Can't someone within USAA notify the technical team that there are issues instead of having a bunch of members call in and wait????  Seriously - once you've been notified, alert your technical team and get them working on it!

Highlighted

Florida Girl1, we reviewed your profile and do not show any issues. Please contact our web support team for further assistance if you are experiencing any difficulties. You may reach them at 1-877-632-3002 and when prompted say “technical Support”. They are available from 6 a.m. until midnight C.T. daily. Thanks. Jen