I use YNAB. I wish USAA would offer its members something similar to this.

I also use and highly recommend YNAB (You Need a Budget software and smartphone app).  I've tried many different personal finance and budgeting systems, but YNAB has been the best of all.  YNAB offers free online classes & tutorial videos, regular blog posts with tips and strategies, an active and helpful community forum, and fantastic support, all of which make a well-designed budget tool even more effective.  Furthermore, YNAB gives a 34 day free trial of the full program, which can be used by up to 5 people in a household.  And YNAB gives the program away free to college students!    I can't praise YNAB enough.  

We have continued to save and escalate every member comment on this tool and take the feedback provided very seriously. We have some exciting announcements regarding the tool and are just waiting to finalize some of the details. I apologize for the long and tedious process and for the inconvenience this has cause you all. Please stay tuned.

Thanks to all of your feedback; here is an interview with Richard Rohrbough, Director, Product Management and instructional videos discussing the My Budget tool. He will also be hosting a LIVE chat on April 9th.

https://communities.usaa.com/t5/Money-Matters-Blog/Have-a-Question-or-Feedback-on-My-Budget/ba-p/619...

LIVE Chat Details:

My Budget LIVE Chat with Richard Rohrbough
Date: April 9th, 2015
Time: 3:00 – 3:30 pm eastern / 2:00  – 2:30 pm central