Hello, Sorry it has been no fun! If you can send me a PM, I would like to take a look at your acct and see if we can get it up and running for you. If you still feel as if you would like to close the account still, you would then need to call in to 800-531-8722. Thank you ~Tom
1. Thinking ....
1. (See my post on this topic) Transaction history in checking isn't tracked with source and payee acount information.
2. (See the many escalated tickets that have already been ignored) Budget tools - categories in the budgeting tools don't work in conjuction with any other tool on the USAA website.
3. The Track Money tool has the same issue, Categories don't track between the accounts and the budgeting tool.
4. Transfer history has been AWOL for almost a month now with no idea when it may show up again.
5. Ability to create or modify exisiting scheduled transfers have also been AWOL for about a month -- no idea if the previously scheduled ones will happen or not, support can't tell you if it will and they can't see nay more than I can apparently.
6. Savings booster that leaves a portion of a direct deposit in the primary checking and transfers the remainder into savings? Can't see or modify that at all either.
7. Text savings booster has suddenly begun to do simple $5.00 increment transfers from checking to savings. It's never been an even dollar amount until the transfer issues arose.
Should I keep going?
What is making me switch to a new bank?
Questions like this. USAA can't possibly not know what's wrong, it's just cheaper to ignore it.
Sadly, some of the things I complained about the most in the above list are the things I liked most about USAA -- if they only worked!
@20Years1, thank you so much for your feedback, and for your long time membership. We're always looking for new ways to improves our services, so I'll ensure your comments are passed to the proper department. Thank you! ~Holland
@ carrie808 USAA's goal is to always make direct deposit funds available one business day before the actual pay date provided your employer provides us notification two to three days in advance. I will share your feedback regarding this experience, thank you. -Emily