Highlighted
Was wondering if any USAA MEMBERS received the Stimulus Deposit

Most Helpful
Highlighted

Excellent question, @Austin Woods. While the IRS has started to deposit these checks, we have been notified that we can expect the payments to begin arriving around April 14th. Please note, the deposits are coming in batches, so I can't guarantee yours will be in the first batch. But, if you qualified for a payment, if you filed your taxes electronically and either paid taxes or had a return deposited using your USAA bank account, you will receive your stimulus money electronically in the account you used. The IRS has created a website with more information at www.irs.gov/coronavirus. - Cathleen

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES

Highlighted

Excellent question, @Austin Woods. While the IRS has started to deposit these checks, we have been notified that we can expect the payments to begin arriving around April 14th. Please note, the deposits are coming in batches, so I can't guarantee yours will be in the first batch. But, if you qualified for a payment, if you filed your taxes electronically and either paid taxes or had a return deposited using your USAA bank account, you will receive your stimulus money electronically in the account you used. The IRS has created a website with more information at www.irs.gov/coronavirus. - Cathleen

View solution in original post

Highlighted
No, I haven’t.
Highlighted
A couple of my friends who have NAVYFED have theirs pending. Not all but a couple.
Highlighted
I have not received any thing yet but either this week or next we should have it .. btw. HAPPY EASTER
Highlighted

Hello @Lenny&Lukki, thank you for reaching out to us today. For those who qualify, if you filed your taxes electronically and either paid taxes or had a return deposited using your USAA bank account, you will receive your stimulus money electronically in the account you used. The stimulus payments from the CARES Act will begin appearing in bank accounts Apr. 14. The last batch will post early on Wednesday, Apr. 15. I hope this is helpful, have a great day! -Emily 

Highlighted
Not yet. Mnuchin said payments would start by the end of this week. Given the record of these guys and their “estimates” so far, I’m not holding my breath!
Highlighted

If you have NOT made a tax payment via a direct bank account, then you need to enroll a bank account with the IRS.

As usual, it was a long and complex method. However I did succeed in adding a direct bank account of mine at USAA.

To do that, I had to pay in at least $1.00 of tax for our upcoming 2020 tax year. A small price.

Previously I paid any taxes due via a credit card to earn airline miles.

Here is where I made the enrollment: https://www.irs.gov/payments/

Once you get there, select " Direct Pay With Bank Account ".