Highlighted
Contributor

Has anyone not received their stimulus check through USAA yet?  I haven't received mine, although my parents and many others have received theirs.  I have checked and I am eligible, so I am wondering why I haven't received it in my account yet.

8 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hi there. Hi there, Please visit the IRS website (https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment) to verify the status of your check. We will post to your account upon receipt of the funds if you had direct deposit set up for your tax return. Since they are being sent out in batches to the banks, we are not aware of when it would arrive. 

Highlighted
Hi, thanks for the tool to use to check your payment status. Mine said “We scheduled your payment to be deposited April 15, 2020 to the bank account...” it has my correct account number but hasn’t be deposited just yet. It’s only been an additional day but any new info?
Highlighted

@Mijo15,  We recommend to keep checking your account for the funds as it will be updated once we receive the funds. 

Highlighted
Okay, great! Thank you for the quick response!
Highlighted
I’m getting the same exact message. 🙁
Highlighted

@Kat Ryan, thank you for sharing your experience with a stimulus check deposit. I can see that your concerns were elevated yesterday. Please allow some time for a thorough review of the situation. We appreciate your patience. ~DC

Highlighted

Nothing here either, went on irs.gov and the “get my payment” tool showed “you qualify but we don’t have your account info, so please update your account info” - which is strange because they of course have our direct deposit info or they would not have been able to withdrew what we owed a few backs back for taxes 2019 😒

Highlighted

I received mine three days ago.