Seeing 18 months of data under Track My Transaction in My Budget

Highlighted
Contributor

I set up My Budget on 9/15/2014 and was told I could see 18 months of data and could not.

Then on 9/19/2014 I was told I could see 18 months of data building  from 6/23/2014, so that on 9/30/2014 I would be able to see more than 90 days of data - I would be able to see from 6/23/2014 to 9/30/2014. But this morning, I could only see from 6/27/2014 to 9/25/2014 which is still only 90 days.

Then on 9/25/2014 - today - I was told after every 30 days from 9/15/2014 I could see another 30 days of data back to 6/15/2014. I was told that 9/15/2014 being my start up date, everything would key from there.

I find it strange to  be told that even though I can only see back to 6/27/2014 now, I will be able to see back to 6/15/2014 on 10/15/2014.

I wish someone from USAA who really understands how this program works would give me an answer about what will really happen.

Rich

6 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hi Rich,

Thank you for commenting. I have reached out to the My Budget team to get an expert to answer your question. I will update as soon as I hear back. Thank you!

Highlighted

my  cell number is on my record,  if you could call me or leave text answer.

thank you chuck

Highlighted

Chuck Grandmaison, 

Sir, your membership is not tied to your user name in the community. Please email us your member number and concerns to [Removed Link]

Highlighted

Got an answer:

The ‘Track Your Money’ section does allow for an 18-month history from the time that you intiate the tool. In both the ‘Track Your Money’ and within the accounts themselves the member would have to specify the date range that is wanted if outside of the ranges within the drop-down menus (i.e. chose custom range within Tack Your Money, or search a range within the account transaction history).

I hope this helps!

Highlighted

That's not what I'm seeing. I initiated the service yesterday and I see only 90 days of history regardless of the date ranges that I choose in the custom range. For example, if I choose the first three months of 2016, I get 0 transaction results ("There are no transactions available").

Highlighted

We're sorry we have not been able to resolve your concern and would like to speak with you personally. At your earliest convenience please contact our Website Support at 877-632-3002 so we can personally review your request over the phone. At the prompt please say "Technical Support". We are available from 6 a.m to 12 a.m. CT 7 days a week. Thank you! - Darrell