Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am interested in members experiences with Schwab.  Mine has not been good.  Am I the only one looking to vacate Schwab ASAP?

Most Helpful
Highlighted

@06mike, I'm sorry to learn that you have not had a good experience with Schwab. I'll share your feedback, as well. ~DC 

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES

Highlighted
I am interested in hearing people experience as well and is platform hosted on usaa.com or is the user pushed to Schwab.com?
Highlighted

Thanks for your comment.  I created an account and that's all at this point.  What I find irritating about Schwab is the slew of marketing emails I've been getting.  Never treated like this by USAA.   

Highlighted

@Resist, thank you for sharing your Schwab experience. I understand that you have concerns about marketing emails, and I'm sharing your concerns with the appropriate team for review. ~DC 

Highlighted

@06mike, I'm sorry to learn that you have not had a good experience with Schwab. I'll share your feedback, as well. ~DC 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Mine has been great so far.

I like Schwabs intelligent portfolio interface and their website is very intuitive to use. So far, so good.

Highlighted

Did they conduct a hard pull credit check when opening with Charles Schwab?

Highlighted

Excellent question @Pollockusn! I was able to locate your profile and will engage the appropriate area to review. Once reviewed they will reach out to you. We do appreciate your patience in advance. -Emily 

Highlighted

Not for my accounts.   Why would they?

Highlighted
It's been awful. I've been waiting a week for dividends to hit my accounts. CVX, EMR, IBM paid on June 10th are not in my account as of June 15. Was told June 12 they would be there Monday June 15 but it has not happened. Called again and told the will sweep over on Monday night. Why don't they publish this information? I live on this money and need to plan accordingly. Also many of the website features don't work. AND I blame USAA for the 4 week delay in getting cost basis information transferred to Schwab. This is mostly historical info and should not take this long to be included in the new accounts. This whole process is one big abortion. I'm increasingly disappointed in USAA. USAA was so good for so long but are now a diminished and dwindling instution. Am looking for new options for banking and investment firms. Recommendations appreciated