Highlighted
Contributor
Why can't I see when money that is scheduled to be deposited or extracted from my accounts on my mobile app?
I love NFCU I'm able to see everything in their mobile app!

16 REPLIES

Highlighted

Eva - I can see the scheduled transactions in my checking and savings accounts by swiping down in the account windows. I am using an iPhone with latest USAA app.

Do you have the 'scheduled transactions' function turned on in each account? Try opening the account window then select menu, scroll down the list until you see "Projected Balance Transactions". Enable the option for "Scheduled Transactions", then navigate back to "Accounts" page, log off then back on to USAA. This may help you see the transactions in question.

Happy Holidays to ALL!

Highlighted

Thank you NavySpouse78! Happy Holidays to you too!

Highlighted

Both my wife and I have android phones and both have the same version of USAA Mobile 8.19.3.  I can see scheduled transactions and she cannot.  When we try to turn them on for her phone, The following two options are not in the menu.

Add Tranaction

View scheduled Transcations

On her phone the menu goes from Block or Unblock a Card and the next item is My USAA.

Any ideas on what may be wrong?

Thanks,

Patrick

Highlighted

Hey Patrick, That's a great question. Please note that scheduled transactions would only show up under the account holder's login that scheduled the payment. However, in order for your spouse to have access to view and pay shared bills, please go to the Pay Bills section of usaa.com and then select "Update Access to My Bills." - Ben

Highlighted

This does not solve the issue.

I've spent hours on the phone with USAA and they have no clue how to solve this problem. The best they can say is that NON MILITARY MEMBERS are not offered the same features as military members. It's that simple.

Account reps send me over to tech support, tech support has no clue what I'm talking about.

As stated previously - there's no option for joint or otherwise family members to view "Scheduled Transactions" or "Projected Balance." 

The Budget pages are completely limited and offer almost no functionality that resembles military members' accouhnt options on those same pages.

The only way to solve this is to completely delete the non-military member's account, USAA member number, etc. and register anew not as a dependent or spouse. Not exactly sure if this is possible, but that's my next step.

Nobody can resolve this. They simply do not allow spouses the same options and functionality as main military members' accounts.

I don't know how many times I have to call in and be forwarded to somebody or another, but this is unacceptable. Why are you limiting my spouse's view of scheduled transactions???? Even a scheduled bill-pay doesn't show up. What's going ON??

All she wants to see is "Scheduled Transactions" above "Transaction History." Where is the switch for this? There is no option in the app either - it doesn't exist!!!

Highlighted

I appreciate you sharing your concerns with us today @SCTATC, I will be glad to review this with you and see what is going on. Can you share details if your spouse is able to see any scheduled transactions? Is this with web bill pay or internal bills? Thank you for your time. -Emily

Highlighted

She has VERY LIMITED overall functionality of web and Android app compared to the access and features that I have. She cannot see ANY Scheduled Transactions + Projected Balance in her checking or savings account. There is no area to add a manual Scheduled Transaction (like an upcoming payment). In the app, same thing, there's no section above Transaction History that lists any upcoming transactions. In the settings menu, there's no tick mark option SCHEDULED TRANSACTIONS. I see all of these features in my web and app pages and she has nothing. Even her Budgeting features are completely scaled down and limited compared to my Budgeting features pages.

Highlighted

I've seen this same thing, too.  Has this ever been fixed, or a least, a workaround?

Highlighted

I am having the same issue.. I have read some of these questions and my app mus be limited as well.. i have no option in my menu that says projected balance... this is worse than trying to balance a check book... Welcome to the digital age huh? I have both platforms also BTW personal cell is an Android and work is an I phone.. neither show my projected balance..