Highlighted

domnom- Thanks for the message. We are diligently working to update the tools as soon as possible. No specific release date at this time, however. We appreciate your patience. - Jason

Highlighted
I’ve been a member for 30 years. Last week when the update was rolled out i signed up with navy federal. They still offer the scheduled transactions. These transactions really do allow for monitoring of cash flow. I don’t blame the developers, but somebody within the organization did make the call. While I may only be one customer, if the list is not available in the next month or two I will begin the process of pulling my accounts. It’ll be a royal pain but necessary. Thanks
Highlighted

@Mikesinwv, we appreciate your 30 year membership and feedback. Although the new Account Summary pages are being rolled out to members, they are still under construction and currently don't include some of the features available in Money Manager. Rest assured, these and other "missing" features are being developed and will launch as soon as they are available. Tricia

Highlighted

Your post makes me think that the omission of a scheduled transactions list (and other features) was intentional.

" . . . these and other 'missing' features . . . "

Implying that features are not "missing," but they are simply not there by intent. Such intentional omission speaks to my previous experience with USAA's "customer service" in recent years.

Further, another poster mentioned it would not be until 2021 that Scheduled Transactions would return based on a conversation with a representative. Please confirm or deny this statement without using vagueries, doublespeak, or canned responses. When I asked a similar question I got a canned response of "soon". This only serves to support my belief that USAA's "high level" of "customer service" has no rival in the chatbot arena.

I, and my family, with more years of combined membership than I can remember, would like to know whether to stick around or begin the process of transitioning all services to another institution.

What happened to USAA? You guys used to be the best. You're going to let a botched software/interface roll out chase away a noninsignificant number of members?  You already do that in too many other ways to count.  The website was the best part of the bank. Without the scheduled transactions list, it's just a very pretty dumpster fire.

Highlighted

I agree! I'm looking at other banks and asking them about their app to see if they have the "schedule transaction" functionality. I called USAA support and they said it won't be until 2021! I wish we could talk to the app developers, or at least have them respond to this thread. Instead, USAA is using chatbots to reply. If not using chatbots, customer service reps have their talking points, instead of getting into more detail on when the functionality will return. If I released an app that wasn't in parity from its previous version, I would be fired.

Highlighted

I have to agree with everyone on here. The main and only reason I use USAA is the scheduled transactions feature, it helps forecast cash flow and ensures that I don't have any cash flow issues. If they truly do away with it, which it hasn't hit my account yet and I hope they stopped the roll out because of these complaints, but if it does and is not coming back, I will strongly consider Navy Federal or any other bank that has that function which I know there is a local credit union in my town as well that offers it. Just a shame because it really helps and taking it away really doesn't do the member well!

Highlighted
With this feature missing USAA checking account is useless. I have used this feature daily for close to 10 years. What in the world was USAA thinking taking away one of the core features of their checking account
Highlighted
The office of the CEO of USAA called me (again) today to discuss this matter. I was informed I (we, presumably) received an email in August stating this would happen. To me personally, the terminology in the email did not read as I was losing the ability to use scheduled transactions. Further, the email included "upgrade" in the title. How is removing key functions an upgrade? Regardless, the office stated they are working to add the feature back and expect it before then of the year.

I'm already looking for alternative checking accounts.
Highlighted

This update, is unaacceptable I am now so frustrated with the inability to forecast anything! I am normally a big proponent of upgrades and new changes. However, I am not a fan of losing essential functions. Unacceptable. I will have to consider switching banks if the feature is not returned soon. I do not want to have to keep track on my own in an Excel.

Anyone know of some banks that have the old feature?

Highlighted

They just called me (actually, they called me like 3-4 times last week, but I didn't answer because life), anyways, their call remined me of all this. I went with Discover Bank. I already have their credit card since 2014, and I never had any problems. Actually, I made Amazon a couple purchases, and I had a Discover credit on my favor to pay for use at their checkout.

I already switched all my direct deposits. I like their app, is really simple, and you have the transactions tab, and the scheduled tab. Same with the website. You can switch to either account anytime. They offer all the same products as USAA (CD, savings, bill payment, etc, etc). They also have a cashback feature, 1% back on certain things. So far, no complains.