Highlighted

Aargonz - The money management tools are currently being updated. You may not currently have all the features, such as the scheduled transactions however, rest assured that the are being worked on. They will be added to the page as soon as they are ready. We do not have a specific date to offer at this time, We appreciate your patience. - Jason

Highlighted
What will USAA do if we overdraw due to this missing functionality? I depend on this for planning. Or they could return to the old code until the new stuff is ready.
Highlighted

@KsDad, I understand the importance of this feature for you. In the event you overdraw your account and charged any fees, please contact us so we can review your account. - Ben 

Highlighted

That's not the point, Ben. You guys decided to change the app and the website without even testing out it first. All we get is canned responses, like the message someone from USAA sent me: "delete the cookies", like that's the magic solution to everything. I already moved from USAA insurance to Allstate, and I'm looking for a new bank. It's like you guys want to chase people away, I don't get it.

Highlighted

@SGT OG, I get it. I would be frustrated too. I like when things hit the floor running as well. I am forwarding your feedback and concerns now. We will get that back up and running and hopefully win back your trust. Thanks for reaching out ~Tom

Highlighted

Mark me down as another dissatisfied customer.  USAA was awesome for having the Scheduled Transactions, and then the other day, Poof!  Gone.  PLEASE bring them back ASAP!

Highlighted
Perhaps they want members to overdraw in order to generate fees?
Highlighted
I also was disappointed in this new format on the mobile app. I want to be able to see my schedule payments it allows me to budget more carefully. I also just tried to provide feedback using the chat function in the mobile app it kept telling me I was dropped. Appears that there are glitches in this new format and I feel like I’m being used as a beta test. Not liking what is happening at USAA lately.
Highlighted

I would also like to request the return of the scheduled transactions functionality. It was the only way I was keeping track of money coming in and out and like others, I am anxious that I will accidentally be overdrawn on my account before I can find a way to reinvent the wheel.

I had been following the USAA communications about this upcoming change, so I knew that the budget functionality and the non-USAA accounts would need to be rebuilt, but I didn't see any communication about eliminating scheduled transaction functionality. If I had known, I would have backed that information up (like I did with the budget categories & non-USAA accounts), but like others, I now feel lost at sea. It's possible I missed the communication about the elimination of this feature, but either way, I would love to have it back. Thank you for working on it!!!

Highlighted

When is this functionality of scheduled transactions coming back?! With people on a tight budget during this crisis, you decide to take away a key function with no scheduled timeline? I'm tempted to switch to another bank that will provide this functionality and a better response than all these canned responses. There was no warning about a new interface update nor the option to beta test to make sures all the bugs were squared away!