Highlighted

@AO5745, The money management tools are currently being updated. You may not currently have all the features, such as the scheduled transactions however, rest assured that the are being worked on. They will be added to the page as soon as they are ready. We do not have a specific date to offer at this time, We appreciate your patience. - Ben

Highlighted

Not only is that gone, but transaction descriptions AND CATAGORIES are not editable.  WTH?  Their catagories aren't correct half the time, and this will really screw things up come tax time.  We eat at a little joint called Happys Inn.  It is in no way shape or form a hotel, but that is how it is catagorized.

The fact you COULD SCHEDULE transactions made USAA stand out from other banks' websites/mobile apps.  They just took away all the functionalilty that made them different.

I hated using a different program like Quicken or Mint to do transactions, which is why I liked USAA. 

Someone needs to slap some sense into the developers. I like the new look, and the ability to look at budget, etc. but that's just a convenience. Being able to schedule transactions, modify descriptions and change catagories is functionality that is more of a necessity.

Highlighted

@Teekthank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your concerns are important to us. I will share your comments directly with our website support department for further review and consideration. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We appreciate your membership and the opportunity to serve you. ~Sarah 

Highlighted

I woke up to find this update, and was quickly frustrated with the inability to forecast anything! I am normally a big proponent of upgrades and new changes. However, I am not a fan of losing essential functions. Unacceptable. I will have to consider switching banks if the feature is not returned soon. I do not want to have to keep track on my own in an Excel.

Highlighted

@Aargonz, I'm sorry to hear of this. We definitely do not want to see you go. I have sent this information to the appropriate area to be reviewed during future enhancements.  We appreciate you taking time to submit this. ~Sarah 

Highlighted

You have over simplified the app and removed one of the features I use most - scheduled transactions.  I also can no longer add my non usaa accounts.

The app runs and looks great, but the functionality loss is not at all worth it.  Fix the transaction list to include scheduled transactions.  This was not broken and you've made it far more difficult for users to forecast their balance.

Highlighted

AppUser1 - Sorry you are not happy with the recent changes. We appreciate the feedback as it will help us improve future service. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate teams. - Jason

Highlighted

I too NEED the scheduled transaction list. It is my #1 reason for using the app/website. Without this feature, how will I know whether a check I write will bounce when cashed? With so many payments going out automatically and so many deposits coming in, I gave up tracking in a paper check register last century. Now I will have to go back to that somehow.

My recommendation: Backout the recent change until the scheduled transaction feature (and editing categories and some others) can be reinstated. THANKS

Highlighted

@KsDad, Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. I have already forwarded your feedback to the appropriate area. I do know once the missing features are developed they will launch. Thank you!  ~Tom

Highlighted
What's the turned around on restoring services? I absolutely cannot stand looking at my account now and it's making me so anxious not knowing how much money obligated through each pay period.