Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Under the new interface, is there a means to add back in the scheduled transactions?  It was a huge help in my money management and a lot feels lost in my accounts without it, I will have to go back to manual tracking.  

41 REPLIES

Highlighted

@Hookdntx, I appreciate your feedback regarding the new interface. I will ensure your comments will be sent to the appropriate area in an effort to improve our services. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties with the website please contact our Website Support Team at 877-632-3002. Tricia

Hi Tricia,  My original question wasn't answered.  Is there a means to get scheduled transactions back? 

Highlighted

I agree whole heartedly!  Finding scheduled transactions gone means I am going have to go back to Quicken or Mint or use on e of my other Financial websites (which I used to like USAA the best).  Plus all my Non-USAA accounts fell off and I am trying to recover, but I am getting lots of errors and the MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) is calling me by voice, not text message.  I know that SMS is vulnerable, but there was no information that the verification was coming in as a voice call.

The transaction descriptions are no longer editable.  And i wish we could assign nicknames to transfers so I know what is going where.  I identify by the amount. but my memory sometimes fails me.  

You have a lot of work ahead of you to win me back.  I understand the need for technology improvements, but I don't remember seeing a preview link for the accounts.  And I suppose there is no way to switch back to the old view?  You better have developers get back to work and start cracking the whip.

Highlighted

@Sparks Fly'n, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate area. We continually look for opportunity to improve our products and services and your comments will help us do so. - Ben 

Highlighted

While I can appreciate the new look of the account interface, you have taken away a great financial management tool by eliminating the ability to see scheduled transactions.  Why would you do this?  As has already been pointed out, you have forced members to seek out other solutions (e.g. Mint, Quicken, or God forbid an old fashioned Excel Spreadsheet).  This needs to be fixed!

Highlighted

@1SGLWBUSARET, Thanks for reaching out regarding scheduled transactions. Our money management tools are currently being updated. You may not have all the features, such as the scheduled transactions, however rest assured that the are being worked on. They will be added to the page as soon as they are ready. - Ben

Highlighted

Thanks for this information, I'm looking forward to seeing the scheduled transaction list again. I do all of my money management using this feature and I'm feeling anxious not having this feature. It's my favorite tool.

Highlighted

@406MT40, Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, we are aware some members are experiencing issues with some features. We are aggressively working to resolve this issue. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Tricia

Highlighted

When can we expect this?

Do we have a timeline?