I know this has been discussed over and over. But seems like usaa can provide a better rates on savings or maybe a interactive rate for scheduled deposit plans than earn a better rate of return if they have a weekly, biweekly or monthly deposit in the saving. Also, love the fact you having savings booster but if we are not going to modify savings products it maybe better to set ability to transfer out a percentage to an linked external account or even internal debt. For example, my direct deposit is received and I self to have 15% of the direct deposit automatically sent to an external account like fidelity, online savings or even an internal credit card with usaa. It’s automatically sent upon a trigger when the deposit posts. Just imagine the power of this and reducing negative risk factors associated with member base. Also could give tools to people place themselves and there families in a better financial position.

1 REPLY

Hello @batmn23, Thanks so much for weighing in on this with your feedback. I will be happy to share your interest in this with our web development teams. Please note, due to the volume of feedback received from members we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change; however your request for Banking via API have been shared for consideration in future products offered. ~Sarah