SSA

It is now Dec 22nd and still no SSA distibution. I was told I would get it on the 12th…we keep getting the same response over and over. I am a widow living pay check to pay check and I use my distribution to buy christmas presents. I have been a member of USAA for over 34 years. All i am asking for is some honesty and cut the **. We have all been loyal members and deserve better!

Moderator note:

Per our Moderation Guidelines, portions of your comment have been edited.

Please sign-in to reply

9 REPLIES

I'm not sure if this will help.. Over the weekend my father was telling me about his distribution for being a USAA member... I'd never heard of it, never got a check or anything for that matter... I'd assumed that since my father had been with usaa for 63 years he'd been grandfathered in the distribution.  I decided to call USAA, Inasked why I didn't get a check after all I've been with USAA for 40 years... Turns out 40 years is the magic number, apparently you have to be with USAA for 40 years to qualify...

Hope this helps... (tho I think your talking about something else, I just wanted to share d found out)

William,

There can be two distributions.

The regular SSA distribution is for those with an insurance policy.

The Senior Distribution that your father mentioned is for over 40 years of membership.

You’re Talking about something else. I’ve been with USAA for 15 years and get one every year.

Forty years applies to the Senior distribution.  The regular SSA distribution goes to every member, which USAA has bungled this year terribly.....

Another day with no distribution.....

Same! This is very frustrating!

Hello @robbie59, this is difficult to read from a long-time member of over 34 years and I certainly want to help with having your concerns with the distribution addressed. I'm engaging the appropriate area to review your information and to reach out to you. -Paula

I’ve been a member for 33 years and this is the first time I’ve seen this…. I’m floored ove it

These canned responses are awful and USAA should treat members better.  You will not get any response.