Highlighted

I hate to ressurect an old thread, but I guess 3 years later this feature wasn't deemed important...? :/

I'm trying to get a loan and the underwriter is requiring the running total.  Pretty annoying that it's not there considering how easy it would to add since you already have it for credit cards...

Nick

Highlighted

Hi Nick - Thanks for the post, I have located your information. I will try reach out to discuss options for you. - Jason

Highlighted

I really need the runing totals on my credit card why all the other accounts show it ad my credit card does not is really annoying. Since my move we had a lot of expenses and i have to keep adding up the last few months rather than having a running balance.. Pleas fix this PLEASE!!

Highlighted

Jeepsteak, Thank you for your contribution to the running balance conversation I will be sure to pass the feedback that this is a feature you would like to see as well. Please note, due to the volume of feedback received from members we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change; however, your concerns and feedback have been shared with the website development teams for consideration in future website updates. ~Michelle

Highlighted

Nick Thompson - I attempted to reach you by phone, but was unsuccessful and left a brief voice message. I sent you a detailed message via our secure message center. You can access the message by clicking your name, then Inbox, then My Messages. - Jason

Highlighted

Any word on the status of this feature? I always have to do so much math when looking at the credit card account to figure out how much I have paid, how over/under budget we are on a given day, etc. It's really annoying!

Highlighted

@parkervernon, we do not have any word yet on if or when this will be rolled out for our credit cards. If you would like to find out more you can contact our website support at 877-632-3002.