Highlighted
Contributor
USAA! I’ve been with you all for 16 years and never had an issue. But your customer service is falling apart quickly. I’ve been trying to get ahold of my loan processor and his management for days with zero results. I only want to know if our loan process is on track for closing. I wouldn’t have been worried, but my realtor told me to stay on top of USAA because they are the slowest game in town. Then I read the many reviews that seem to confirm this. Can someone please respond to my emails and phone calls? It’s not a difficult ask!

I’m starting to regret that I didn’t look at USAA mortgage reviews. Had I known you all are one of the lowest rated lenders for customer service issues I would have searched elsewhere.

Just a simple update...is that too much to ask?

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear about this experience. We have located your file and escalated your concerns. We have requested you get an update today. 

Highlighted

I would NEVER use USSA for a mortgage.

Highlighted

I am having the same issue!  Voicemails and Emails, no response.

Highlighted

Dear USAA:  Thanks for addressing my issue.  I appreciate the immediate response and subsequent communication.  I understand that times are challenging and I am thankful that we were able to keep moving.  We close on Friday and I feel much better about my experience with USAA after getting through a few bumps in the middle.  Some of that might have been my lack of experience in the process.