REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE USER AGREEMENT UPDATE query

Last week I got a new user agreement  for depositing checks to my account  from my phone.   It makes me responsible for all kinds of duties connected with each check I deposit.  It didn't seem like things one would normally expect from a retail banking customer.  Did anyone else get that impression? I'm thinking they needed to push this out in a hurry for some reason and that revisions might be coming. 

Does anyone have a reaction to this new agreement?

Best, Tom Witten

3 REPLIES

Hello @ImLikeWhoa, your concerns regarding the information gathered are important to us. Your concerns will be forwarded to the appropriate team for further review. Thank you. ~Sarah 

@ImLikeWhoa - So that we may assist you further, please turn on the private messaging feature. To do this, please click on your user ID in member community.  Click on settings > preferences > private messenger > click on the box that  says "turn on private messages."  This will allow us to communicate and keep your information private. Thanks, Jason

After reading the changes, I no longer remote deposit checks to USAA.   I deposit checks to one of my credit unions, then transfer from them to USAA as needed.   I never keep more than $1-5,000.00 at USAA any longer.   And moderators: do not have someone call me "from the CEO's office" about this posting.