Highlighted

ULTIMATELY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS SET-UP THOSE WILL NOT COUNT.

If you have a usaa checking account you will certainly be applicable for the real time payments and specifically in new york texas and a couple other high priority states will all get payments taken care of faster, likely due to the volume of population, but still real time payments are being implimented and are on the way my friends. real time as in same day transactions, or you could just make your payments early in the morning and or setup automatic payments. 

3 REPLIES

Highlighted
What would real time payments mean? As in bill pay?
Highlighted

I am not sure what is meant by "real time payments" but have asked one of our banking expert to potentially shed some light :) I'll update when I get a response. Thank you!

Highlighted

I got some more information!

Real-time payments refers to real-time processing of payments made to your USAA credit card accounts from a USAA checking or savings account. This real-time processing of payments means funds will be deducted from your account immediately and reflected on your credit card account for one-time payments made to your USAA credit card. Credit limit availability rules still apply.

Hope this helps clear things up! Thanks!