Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I've been using Quicken for many years to manage my USAA accounts both on the bank and investment company side.  Within the past month, it's been impossible to sync investments with Quicken although the bank seems to be working.  I've followed the instructions on the website to no avail (including removing all my banking accounts and restarting).   My Chase accounts are working fine.  Tech support doesn't seem to be able to help.  I had the problem in Quicken 2015 and upgraded to Quicken 2017 where I still have the same problem.

Is anyone else having this problem on the investment side?  Any solutions?

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

TravGuy - Sorry you are having trouble. I will engage a team to review the situation and contact you. Thanks for reaching out to us today. - Jason

Highlighted

I am unable to sync Quicken with my USAA accounts.  Your help is needed. 

Very Respectfully, 

Mark , Col (Ret), USAF, MC

Highlighted

Hello Air Force Doctor! I understand that you're unable to sync your accounts. Updating your software may solve the problem. Just follow the steps below:

• In Quicken,® select Finance on the top menu

• Click One Step Update

• Uncheck all options, shut down, and re-open Quicken.

Please view our frequently asked questions to find solutions to other Quicken questions. If you are unable to resolve the issue, we would also like you to know that our Website Technical Support team is available by selecting "Chat" from the Reach a Representative options at the upper right of our Quicken page to reach us online.

You can also call 877-632-3002 and say "Website Support" at the voice prompt for assistance. - Ben