Experienced the mobile application update this AM and my #1 money management tool - the projected balance of my checking account when accounting for scheduled transactions - is gone. Why would USAA make this change? Who thought this was a good idea? Spending the morning researching other banks to see if they have a similar feature. 

7 REPLIES

@AFDaniel, thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your patience while the money management tools are being updated. We are thankful for your input and value your feedback regarding the projected balance feature. I understand the importance of these tools for your budgeting needs and have submitted the feedback on your behalf regarding the changes. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you. - Robyn

It has been nearly a year since this feature was trashed...we want it back!!!  The new UI is NOT what we want or what we're asking for!!!

@Rick M 92, I understand that you are disappointed with the new budgeting tools. The new features include:

• Scheduled transactions - helps you plan for future expenses and income. USAA automatically displays transactions scheduled through USAA bill pay and funds transfer applications.
  • Reminders - help you keep track of expected transactions that are not automatically displayed by USAA, like checks you write or companies you pay via direct debit. 

Please watch for additional enhancements in various phases in the future. In the meantime, I will share your concerns with the appropriate USAA team for review. ~DC

Thanks for your reply, but I'm afraid you're still not getting it.  The new version of scheduled transactions is not useful!  Heck, it's even in reverse order from the register!  For nearly a year, we've been asking for a return if the integrated account page which shows both posted and scheduled transactions.  For all that time we been getting quaint responses, but none of them give a timeline, and many of them--the previous response included--simply miss the point altogether.  The new UI isn't what we've asked for!!!

Dear @Rick M92, 

Thank you very much for clarifying your feedback about the scheduled transactions feature. We will log your suggestions so they can be reviewed further. - Jesse 

I agree with this comment. The projected balance was the valuable part of Scheduled Transactions. I know you are still working on the new interface, but is there any plan to bring back the projected balance integration? If not, that's fine, but it would be helpful to know so I can move on to another budgeting system if need be.

Hello @modo25. We do not have any additional information at this time regarding the projected balance. I will forward your feedback to a subject matter expert regarding this. -Colleen