Highlighted

Don't care too much about the youth spending account. I prefer a pre-paid card.  Need to know if you are bring this back soon or should I look into other options?

Highlighted

It's now 2019--so where is the change!  I see nothing being done.

Highlighted

I agree! Bring back the prepaid card. What will it take to bring back the card....?

Highlighted

I have 3 chilldren and my oldest has the prepaid card and I love it. It is a great way to teach them resposibilies and at the same time award them for doing good. It is time for my younger 2 to get the card and come to find out it isnt there anymore. Bring it back. the prepaid is a great way to make sure my kids control thier spending and arent going to get any kind of bill.

Highlighted

Navy Federal Credit Union offers a prepaid card. Just saying.

Highlighted
USAA, I'm disappointed in you. I want a prepaid card for my au pair so she can buy things for my daughter and herself while they're out and about (lunch, metro fare, etc.) without breaking the bank, and you don't have one? That's preposterous. I have so many USAA products but now I have to find another bank/provider for a prepaid card? Not cool. Not cool at all.
Highlighted

@AlexGirlVA, I am sorry that your disappointed. I can see how that would have been a great convenience for you. I will be happy to forward your feedback. We do value your opinion and appreciate you voicing what services you would like. Thank you. ~ Suzy

Highlighted