Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I was recently told that USAA does not do CD or saving account loans. I do not understand the logic of that corporate decision. What better method for USAA to be secure if one defaults on a loan.  Unlike a car or mortgage loan, you know that you will get repaid without having the go through a respossession process.  And, if a member can cover the loan with money they alreay have in the bank they are typically financially secure with minimual risk to USAA. 

If there is to be a response to this posting, please do not give me the COVID virus excuse.  Respectfully, I am tired of hearing it.  Business is business. USAA's military friendly competitors are doing these loans.  Once again, I went with one of your competitors. 

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@Skyhook, Thank you for your feedback. Please note, due to the volume of feedback received from members we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change; however your concerns and feedback have been shared with the appropriate teams for assistance in future updates. ~Sarah