Highlighted

Please add me to the list of wanting support for Garmin Pay. Almost every major bank in the US has already added support for it. 

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/garminpay/banks/

It's rediculous that USAA has not added this yet. I see the first request for this was almost a year ago. 

edit: OVER a year ago. 

Highlighted
How should an official request be sent to the development team to add this feature?
Highlighted

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us today @RgrMack, I will be sure to share your feedback with the appropriate area. We always value feedback from members like yourself who are keen on offering us ways to better assist our members in the future. -Emily

Highlighted

Please add me to the list of members that want to see USAA add Garmin Pay as a supported capability.  I have been a loyal customer for over 20+ years.  Hopefully this capability is already on the development roadmap.

Highlighted

Looks like this is coming up on 2 years old soon. I just got a Vivoactive 4 watch and am also disapointed that this isn't supported.

Highlighted

@ahettlin, We really don't want for you to be disappointed. I would be glad to forward your feedback on this topic. It is appreciated when you take your time to tell us what features or devices you would like to see or use. Thank you for reaching out in the Member Community to share your feedback. ~ Suzy