Highlighted

@monolith, thank you for providing your feedback! I have forwarded this to the appropriate team for further review! ~ Samantha 

Highlighted

I completely agree!  The popularity of Garmin makes it a no brainer.  I too am disappointed in USAA for not having this implemented.  Please resolve this.

Highlighted

You can add me to the list of users that would like the integration with Garmin Pay.

Highlighted
Please add me to the list of users requesting the garmin pay feature.
Highlighted

@RgrMack, I'm happy to share your interest with our team. Thank you. - Rhonda

Highlighted

Yes, Garmin Pay, please.

Highlighted

I also wish USAA supported Garmin Pay!  With the large military customer base, who are physically active and a lot of us wear Garmin watches, it would make a lot of sense!

Highlighted

@Jon19, I have my Garmin on right now! (It's too old for Garmin Pay though) I am submitting your feedback for you right now! Please note that due to high volume of feedback received from members, we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change. Thanks again and stay active! - Tom

Highlighted

I keep trying to pay with my good looks, but that never works.  It's the same as tapping on the thingey, right?

Highlighted

Add me to the list requestion Garmin Pay support. I just purchased a Fenix 5X Plus. If USAA doesn't get on the ball with this one I may have to find a bank who does support Garmin Pay.