Highlighted

Dear @Skeptical John,

We would hate to lose your business over this. Unfortunately, there are no plans to offer this service at this time. We can not confirm if this will be offered in the future. Thanks for sharing your feedback. - Jesse

Highlighted

I am a longtime USAA member and have enjoyed your innovations and way ahead, but it seems USAA is losing its competitive edge to other smaller banks who are already offering Garmin Pay services to their customers. The infrastructure is already in place, you just need to get with the times. I am certain that enabling this feature will increase your market relevancy once again. I can sympathize with the payment simplification, such as pumping gas, mountain biking/running/hiking and needing a drink/food or in an emergency needing to pay for a cab. It has its uses as you are very well aware of since you already support other contactless payment platforms such as Samsung/Google/Apple Pay.

Highlighted

@rsaa, thank you for your comments and feedback. We understand Garmin Pay is important to you and we are always looking for ways to improve and serve you better. I will be sure to share your interest and feedback with the appropriate area. Thank you for your membership! -Cynthia

Highlighted

I'll also add my name to the list requesting Garmin Pay be linked to USAA.  

Highlighted
I too would like to see Garmin pay added.
Highlighted

@Worldwide Family, Happy Holiday Season to you! ~ Lori 

Highlighted

I found a solution to my problem, not an optimal solution but a solution never the less... I created an account at a USAA competitor that supports Garmin Pay. It is unfortunate that I had to go to this extreme to use something so simple... sad really.

Highlighted

@rsaa - We're always looking to track new mobile payment developments to keep life and money management as simple and convenient as possible. I've forwarded your feedback to our business team. - Cathleen

Highlighted
Add me and my entire ODA to the request for Garmin Pay pairing.
Highlighted

Please also add me to the list for Garmin Pay. I've been a member of USAA for many years, and have appreciated USAA's ability to stay ahead of the technological power curve. Having this support would be quite useful for many of your customers as these watches have strong market penetration with fitness and outdoor activity oriented people, which is likely not an insignificant portion of your banking userbase.