Highlighted
Heartland_USA
Contributor

I noticed that USAA is linked with apple, google, and Samsung pay devices. It would be great if USAA be on this list.  (Link removed) paying with your watch at the gas pump is a cool thing. A thing of the future.

Moderator note:

Per our Moderation Guidelines, portions of your comment have been edited.

35 REPLIES

@Heartland_USA, thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback. I will be happy to share your feedback with our development teams. Please note, due to the volume of feedback received from members we are unable to notify each member individually if an idea or comment results in a direct change. Again thank you for your feedback.~Michelle

Just bought the Garmin Vivoactive Music 3 and was disappointed to see USAA did not support garmin pay. Please consider this update.

Add me to the list of USAA customers who own the Garmin Vivoactive 3 and want to be able to use the Garmin Pay feature. I will likely start using a credit card from another bank that allows Garmin Pay. This is unfortunate as I am a very long time USAA member.

RetiredinVA - Thanks for letting us know how you feel . Your feedback is a valuable tool to help us to continue to provide the best products and services to our member. Thanks for adding your voice to the conversation. - Jason

Just bought a Garmin Watch and was disappointed to see USAA did not support garmin pay. Please consider this update.

Dear @GarminRunDoc,

I can understand your disappointment about not supporting Garmin Pay. Your feedback will be taken into further consideration as a possible future enhancement. Thanks for sharing. - Jesse

Any movement on getting Garmin Pay support or am I going to have to open an account at a bank that will?

Dear @Skeptical John,

We would hate to lose your business over this. Unfortunately, there are no plans to offer this service at this time. We can not confirm if this will be offered in the future. Thanks for sharing your feedback. - Jesse

I am a longtime USAA member and have enjoyed your innovations and way ahead, but it seems USAA is losing its competitive edge to other smaller banks who are already offering Garmin Pay services to their customers. The infrastructure is already in place, you just need to get with the times. I am certain that enabling this feature will increase your market relevancy once again. I can sympathize with the payment simplification, such as pumping gas, mountain biking/running/hiking and needing a drink/food or in an emergency needing to pay for a cab. It has its uses as you are very well aware of since you already support other contactless payment platforms such as Samsung/Google/Apple Pay.