PERSONAL LOAN APPLICATION APP FAILURE ATTEMPTS

Hello, my name is *****.  I reside at *****, zipcode [removed sensitive data]-***.  My Telephone #:[removed sensitive data].   My Service #:  *** ** **,    SS#:  [removed SSN],   USAA Member #:  **** ** **

I need to apply for a PERSONAL LOAN to take care of Credit Card Consolidation and emergency funds to be used for managing my elder sisters death.  My sister passed January 12th at 80 years of age in Boulder City Nevada with no Last will and testament.  

I have hired an Estate Attorney in Nevada State to assist my sisters family with all the After Death issues.

The application for the "Personakl Loan" is critically needed, as I went thru a DIVORACE 12/31/2019 and my funds to survive month to month financiallly are limited.

Your assistance would be extreamly important and meaningful to me and my sisters children.

Very sincerly yours;  

removed sensitive data]

1 REPLY

Hello @IB bad brad and thank you for reaching out to us. Our condolences on the passing of your sister. I would recommend reaching out to a loan representative at 1-800-531-8722 for more information, and for assistance with any questions you may have. We'll be happy to address any concerns. ~Sarah