Highlighted
Contributor
Anyone else having trouble linking outside financial accounts and billers? I can’t get PayPal, TD Ameritrade, or Fidelity to link at all. Super frustrating, because I want to see all of my financial accounts in one place, but half of them are not able to connect.

On that note, on the bills side, I’ve had to completely abandon USAA Bill Pay because every time I set up billers, the connection fails. Namely Sprint is the worst culprit, but others don’t connect either.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

@ScoutsAndBots, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced when linking outside financial accounts and billers. Please contact our Website Customer Support by calling 1-877-632-3002. They are available to assist you. Tricia

Highlighted
I have had similar issues. Also don't like how USAA bailed out of the financial planning business and just shipped off my investments piece meal to other companies. They really seem to be slipping.
Highlighted

Evening @Givemeabreakplease, thank you for reaching out although I regret to hear of the circumstances. I was able to locate your profile and will engage the appropriate area, once reviewed they will reach out to you. Thank you. -Emily