Highlighted
Contributor
Just waiting to find out why my daughters credit card decided to stop working at 630pm 80 miles from home USAA. But yea, y’all keep passing the buck. Good thing we have a backup card with a local credit union for her since this has happened before with your bank. More and more unreliable everyday.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hello and thank you for contacting us via our social channel. We appreciate you patience and we're sorry for the extended hold times we are currently experiencing. We look forward to assisting you with your daughter's credit card due to it not working. Please consider trying to reach via our chat channel which may provide us an opportunity to assist you sooner. TY!

Highlighted

"reach out via chat" is now the solution for being unable to reach a human who can solve a problem. 

Have you tried the 'Chat' feature on a mobile device? It is more frustrating than the wait times! It is only pre-programmed with FAQ's for God's sake.

SO DISAPPOINTING TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING TO OUR USAA!

Highlighted

Hello @Teamgomez and I'm sorry to hear of this experience you had with our chat feature. I have located you in our system and will be forwarding your details to a subject matter for further review. ~Sarah