Highlighted
Navygirl81
Contributor
I recently set up direct deposit. My first paycheck came a day prior. I get paid today and as of 0519 CT, I still haven't received any deposits. Last check was 1 day early, this time not even on the day I'm supposed to receive. Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES

Thank you for contacting us, Navygirl81. I can certainly help you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. I appreciate your patience. Tricia

Thanks again for your patience and understanding, @Navygirl81. USAA processes direct deposits over a period of 24 hours; the release of funds occurs throughout the course of that particular business day; ensuring the funds are available on the morning of the actual pay day. Since the direct deposit notifications we get from employers are processed throughout the day, we're unable to provide an exact time as to when the direct deposit will be available. You may use this link to view all the dates for the deposit to post to your USAA account for the remainder of the year: http://bit.ly/230Jc9C. Please let me know if I may be of further assistance. Tricia