Turn on suggestions
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
This new update is terrible. Why did someone try to re-invent the wheel?
all the scheduled amounts are no longer visible.
My biggest issue with the new system is adding/updating external accounts. TOTAL FAIL!!!!!!! I do like how far out the scheduled transactions go out but I liked being able to see all transactions on the same page.
Good afternoon Rick H, I appreciate your sharing your feedback with us today. I was able to locate your profile and will share your feedback with the appropriate area regarding the redesign. We value your time and feedback submitted, have a great Wednesday! -Emily
I can’t see the continuous balance to let me know when to add a deposit/transfer. I have to switch back and forth between the two sections. It is very frustrating.
@Sirod, Thanks for your post. I've forwarded your comments regarding this matter to the appropriate team. - Ben
Good morning @Sirod, I regret to hear the redesign was not to your liking. For this instance the transactions would need to be recreated and can be done via USAA.com or the mobile app. We apologize for any inconvenience. I was able to locate your profile and have shared your feedback regarding the redesign. -Emily
The process via mobile should be below:
1. click on the bank account
2. click 'view scheduled transactions
3. click 'add' in the top right corner
4. fill in the info on the screen and click 'add reminder transaction' at the bottom of the screen
1. select the bank account
2. select 'scheduled transactions'
3. click 'add a reminder' then 'continue' then 'add a reminder'
4. fill in the desired reminder information and click 'complete form to continue'