When are you going to work with legitimate personal finance software providers other than Quicken to make sure that your +30 year members are not forced to spend their hard earned money to purchase a product that they shouldn't need in order to use your bank.  I moved from Quicken to Moneydance several years ago because Quicken was locking me out of my downloads if I didn't pay them for an unnecessry upgrade.  Now you ere forcing me to go back to Quicken?

You need to inform the "appropriate team" that suuport for more than one softeare provider is necessary for USAA to remain a viable modern institution.

Most Helpful

@onefellow

I'm sorry to hear you're considering leaving us. I understand some users of other financial apps are experiencing difficulty. Each company has some helpful articles if you're experiencing this issue. Here is one related to MoneyDance I hope you find helpful. https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/search?q=usaa&recent=1&t=d&utf8=%E2%9C%93

Our Website Support team can also help troubleshoot at 210-531-8722 "technical support" when prompted. 

~ Lori C

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES

@SHF, I hear you loud and clear and can understand your frustration. I am forwarding your feedback now. Thank you for reaching out ~Tom

Well folks, what do you think?  Are they getting the message yet?  It's now been nine days, or more, and very little is being said.

I think their silence speaks volumes.

And look at us all begging the behemoth USAA to please help us, if they can find it in their hearts. It didnt say enough that they closed out our moneydance capability without a word of warning or even asking. They've used GI's for their own puposes, now it's time to rake in the cash and water down the service. I'm not waiting anymore, this week I'll FIND the time to find a new bank that cares. As a 20+ year USAA member, I am dumbfounded by these actions. 

Please, support personnel, "Forward my comments to the appropriate section", along with my final, one-fingered salute. Hippocrites!

Hello and thank you for reaching out to share your concern with us. We will certainly forward your feedback to the appropriate department. Unfortunately at this time we do not have any additional updates or details for the concern you are experiencing. Thank you. 

No answer that helps anyone, but at least they "forwarded your feedback to the appropriate department." What awesome service!! #Ridiculous

USAA management clearly hasn't gotten the message.  Which is why I'm moving all my banking to another credit union.  I won't hang around hoping they completely change their decisions which caused this fiasco.

I'm leaving as well. Complete disrespect of their customers.

@onefellow

I'm sorry to hear you're considering leaving us. I understand some users of other financial apps are experiencing difficulty. Each company has some helpful articles if you're experiencing this issue. Here is one related to MoneyDance I hope you find helpful. https://infinitekind.tenderapp.com/search?q=usaa&recent=1&t=d&utf8=%E2%9C%93

Our Website Support team can also help troubleshoot at 210-531-8722 "technical support" when prompted. 

~ Lori C

View solution in original post