Highlighted
Contributor
I havent had the need for mobile deposit on the app for awhile now. I needed it last week as I'm going through a divorce and am in the middle of switching jobs and have my first paycheck. First I was trying to make the money available for Christmas but the USA rep I spoke with couldnt give me a legit address for an easy deposit which seemed the only option for getting the money on the account. I was told that it would take two days for the money to be put on the account. Great thats fine just in time for bills since I decided to not buy any thing for xmas. Now I'm being told 6 days until my money is on my account. So for a two week period I'm having to wait an extra week for that to go through? Are you kidding me? My job requires two months for direct deposit to go through. Stupid policies. So for the next couple of weeks I'm going to be broke because guess what? I get to wait for money to sit in usaa hands. I'm beyond dissapointed with usaa. First issue and it was a big one. Have a good day. Rant over.

11 REPLIES

Highlighted
It will keep happening gon to another bank. They have cost me over draft fees because of this.
Highlighted
Learn how to speak proper English first as well and maybe you'd be able to get more help from the bank.
Highlighted
Lighten up. Please re-read the inscription on the Statue of Liberty.
Highlighted
Quite honestly the situation was entirely your fault. After serving in the marines waiting a few days is hardly my concern with anything. Remember those that are here and the reason why you babe such a privilege... "End rant." R
Highlighted
Quite honestly the situation was entirely your fault. After serving in the marines waiting a few days is hardly my concern with anything. Remember those that are here and the reason why you babe such a privilege... "End rant."
Highlighted

Adam.Storm,

I'm sorry you're frustrated. This entire situation seems odd to me. The deposit address for USAA can be found with a simple Google search.  It can also be found on your checks, and deposit slips most of the time. 

Sounds like you got it worked out as best as it can be at this point. I am not able to access your accounts as a community manager to see the individual circumstances that occurred but if you have additional unanswered questions you can call a member services rep at 1-800-531-8733 or click here to provide us with additional detail and your member information.

Highlighted

Tara, doesn't everyone have the deposit @ home thing?  Just takes an internet connection and a scanner to make a deposit and I always get instant credit for it.

Highlighted

Phanton Cobra,

Everyone doesn't necessarily have deposit @ home. It is an app and it can also be done with the scanner but there are other options available if that is not the way the member chooses to deposit money. 

Highlighted

Deposit @ Home also has a daily limit.  You won't always be able to use that app, depending on the size of check.