Highlighted
Contributor
My sister is looking to get a medallion signature stamp in Marietta, GA in order to process some paperwork for my dads estate. She has called and gone into several banks/credit unions and has not had any luck. Anyone know who actually does it in that area?

6 REPLIES

Highlighted

Im not sure how close this is to Marietta, but there is a Georgia financial center located:

Columbus
Fort Benning
6501 Veterans Parkway, Suite 1
Columbus, GA 31909

Local Telephone Number:
(706) 225-5150

Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday: Closed

They should have medailon service there.

Highlighted
Thanks for the advice however Columbus is several hours south from Marietta unfortunately.
Highlighted
The Wells Fargo on atlanta road in downtown smyrna is where i go for a medallion stamp. He is only one for all the cobb county wells fargos locations. Very nice man.
Highlighted
Thanks so much for the information norrell3, I am going to pass along info and hopefully it won't be that far from her!
Highlighted

Thank you all for offering help to one another! This is exactly the purpose behind this community!

Frank, I hope the suggested location works out for your sister. You are both in our thoughts as you go through this difficult time dealing with your father's estate.

Thank you

Highlighted
Thanks Brianna, I do appreciate your kind words and I am grateful to be a member of USAA.