Here's something I put on someone else's thread

You can't use the mobile app to find this you either use a computer or use a browser on your phone such as Google it will your first and last initial in top right hand corner. The go down to receiving money tab at the bottom click on it and at the bottom of the next page you will see distribution history. Again the mobile app is useless to find out.

7 REPLIES

Does it show this years pending? I was told I was getting one but still haven’t seen it.

Hi @Smartypants7217, we do apologize for the delay, dividends stared going out 12/9/21 and will continue through next week. We have been experiencing longer than normal processing times, which caused a delay. If you have any additional questions please feel free to call us at 800-531-8722 and our Insurance professionals will be happy to review your specific account details. ~Marie

I would really like to have someone explain to me why it is taking 2 weeks for something that for 30 years took 2 DAYS!

Hello, @Conway. I regret any frustration this may have caused you. Please give us a call at 1-800-531-8722 and we will be happy to further discuss this with you. -Nick

Thanks very much. Pretty obscure, but you are correct it can only be done on a computer.

And now that I know where to look...USAA tells me they are experiencing technical difficulty and it can't be accessed. 

Hello. Sorry to hear about the technical difficulties. What's going on that we can help you with?