Loan options to cover mortgage when selling a house.


Are there any specific loan/VA grant options to assist in covering the mortgage or house repairs when selling a house? 


Hello Aggie1888,and thank you for the question. USAA does offer secured and unsecured personal loans unaffiliated with the VA that could be used to fix up a home for sale, but no loans or grants of that type specific to the VA. If you would like to speak to one of our representatives about a personal loan to meet these needs, please contact us at 1-800-531-USAA, or you can view options on-line at USAA.COM under Products-> Banking -> Personal Loans.