I have been trying to get information on how to open an international bank account, I need an I Ban number which in the US is a routing number. I have been unable to open one, I need to pay utilities and living expenses with the I Ban number. Is there anyone that can tell me how to do this




I have forwarded your request over to the bank for assistance. Thank you.