There is a veteran here in OKC area who has had his phone stolen and so can no longer receive the security code to prove his ownership/access his USAA bank account. He does not have an email on file to use as a backup. What can he do to once again access his account? Assume he has no debit card nor checks either.

4 REPLIES

Ranman34 - As we are not able to address access issues via the is forum, I would urge him to call us to restore access toll free at 800-531-8722. - Jason

There is a veteran here in OKC area who has had his phone stolen and so can no longer receive the security code to prove his ownership/access his USAA bank account. He does not have an email on file to use as a backup. What can he do to once again access his account? Assume he has no debit card nor checks either. Repeated calls to the bank say the same thing:we have to be able to send a code to the phone on file. THERE HAS TO BE A WORK AROUND.

Ranman34 - Please see my response to your other post. Thanks - Jason

Hi @Ranman34 

I have combined your two posts in hopes it makes finding the responses easier! Thank you.