If you are a woman, minority or supporter of either you should leave USAA

If you haven't seen, USAA was a significant financial contributor to the campaigns of the sponsors of the recent Texas legislation to restrict voting rights and women's health rights.  If you support either of these, you should make your voice heard by sending a note to the CEO, and more importantly, moving your assets from USAA to another financial instituion.  As a long time member I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this is to do, and the fact that I can get higher financial returns elsewhere.   Spoiler alert: expect the president to reply with blah/blah/blah; obviously not a supporter of minority or women's rights 

9 REPLIES

Your position on these volatile issues is commendable but this is not the right forum for discussing those issues? I believe that abortion is a personal issue! No external entity has any business in a woman’s uterus, and I agree that USAA and all big business have no place in this issue.

Another member attacked you personally for your post, I think that was a most inappropriate small, minded attack if they really believe life matters, they should have voiced their opinion in a respectful way as you are both entitled to your opinions.

Respect one another, treat others as you would like to be treated, like you would like your families and loved ones to be treated!

@ wrote:

Your position on these volatile issues is commendable but this is not the right forum for discussing those issues?

I agree that USAA and all big business have no place in this issue.

OP is discussing bank management decisions and policies.

Not cool! 

Esteemed... I think not

To quote Steve Martin "Well excuse me....!!!!"

I was just about to drop them for terrible service until I saw this post. Their service still sucks and the hold music is a disgrace, but these were causes I approved of. I don't like babies getting killed. I don't like elections getting stolen through fraud. 

If it is your DNA, it is your body. If it has different DNA, then it is not your body and you can't kill it morally. Got it? Good.

You summed up my thoughts exactly. Not your DNA, not your body. 

BTW...not a new member, just a new poster, have been with USAA 35+ years. 

This is NOT a Political Forum, you are entittled for your options. I suggest, using FB, Instagram, UTube etc. 

This is one of the few things USAA has done right lately.