Highlighted
Contributor

Not sure where to put this. When I try to send in an email it says the system is down so I figured I'd just post on here. I can't open any new accounts (checking, savings, credit cards, ect). My Step-Mother originally called in when she added me to make sure I had full access and could use banking, but after my account was set up she wasn't listed on my account only my sister was. We just listed her info in the family section today but when I try to do anything banking related it says they can't open those accounts for me. I can't call at the moment and was hoping I could get in touch with someone who could help me sort this out online. Thanks for reading and any help you can offer!

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Curtis,

You'll probably have to call in to get it fixed.  They will probably need to check your eligibility.  As long as your parents are members and they have or had insurance products through USAA, shouldn't be a problem.

Highlighted

Ok and thanks for the reply!

Highlighted

Hi Curtis!

Welcome! DSTEXAS is right, please give us a call at 1-800-531-8722 (on Monday) and we can make sure all your information is verified and get you set up!

Thanks for posting!!