I have been on hold forever, and when I finally connected with someone at USAA the call was dropped. I'm trying to figure out hot to cancel a recurring transfer, and I can't seem to figure out how to do it on the new dumbed-down transfer page on usaa.com. HELP!

Most Helpful

@mattmont, I'm sorry that your call was disconnected. I'd be happy to provide the instructions for canceling recurring funds transfers. 

On USAA.com:

1. Select My Tools located at top of screen.
  2. Select View Transfer Activity located under Transfers.
  3. Select the pending transaction you want to cancel, and then Cancel Transfer.
    Note: For recurring transfers, you will have the option to Skip Next Transfer and the option to Cancel Remaining Transfers.

From My USAA on USAA Mobile app:

1. View the bar at the bottom of the screen and select the transfer logo.
  2. Choose Activity at the top of the page.
  3. Tap the pending transaction you want to cancel, tap Cancel Transfer.
    Note: For recurring transfers, you will have the option to Skip Next Transfer and the option to Cancel Remaining Transfers.

I hope this helps! ~DC 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES

@mattmont, I'm sorry that your call was disconnected. I'd be happy to provide the instructions for canceling recurring funds transfers. 

On USAA.com:

1. Select My Tools located at top of screen.
  2. Select View Transfer Activity located under Transfers.
  3. Select the pending transaction you want to cancel, and then Cancel Transfer.
    Note: For recurring transfers, you will have the option to Skip Next Transfer and the option to Cancel Remaining Transfers.

From My USAA on USAA Mobile app:

1. View the bar at the bottom of the screen and select the transfer logo.
  2. Choose Activity at the top of the page.
  3. Tap the pending transaction you want to cancel, tap Cancel Transfer.
    Note: For recurring transfers, you will have the option to Skip Next Transfer and the option to Cancel Remaining Transfers.

I hope this helps! ~DC 

View solution in original post

Transfer Activity was the first place I looked & there's nothing there! It just says: "You have no processing or scheduled transfers." But when I click on the details of a recently completed recurring transfer I can see the details and see that I have 19 transfers remaining.

I had exactly the same problem.  On the USAA web page, I canceled the transaction but it kept still showing up as a future transfer in my checking account.  However, it didn't show up in future activity on the USAA transfer web page. 

I then looked on the mobile app on my ipad and found the recurring transfer there.  I was able to permanently cancel from the mobile app.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! That worked.