8 REPLIES

Hello @lcdc2227 and thank you for reaching out to us!  To access Pay Bills on usaa.com, please select 'home' on the top left hand side, under Pay Bills & Transfer Funds, select 'Pay Bills' or select 'Advanced Bill Pay'.

Hope this helps! :) ~Sarah 

No HOME  on the right side 

Hello @pillage, To access Pay Bills on usaa.com, please select 'home' on the top left hand side, under Pay Bills & Transfer Funds, select 'Pay Bills' or select 'Advanced Bill Pay'. Hope this helps! :) ~Sarah 

Hi @lcdc2227 

From here in the USAA Community, 

Click the Eagle logo in the top left corner- This will bring you to your My Accounts Home page:
How to get to My Accounts page.jpg

From there, you will find a few ways to get to Bill Pay

Option 1: Search Bill pay using the search logo

Option 2: "Add a Tile" (you can add tiles to the right side of your home page- I have Bill Pay at the top of mine to have easy access"
Option 3: You may Already have the Bill Pay tile- you can move it to the top of your home page like seen below.
How to Find Bill Pay USAA Community.jpg

Please let me know if this helps.

More information can be found about the usaa.com updates here:  https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/navigation-announcement-updates

Thank you

@lcdc2227, Thank you for your question in our community. I'm happy to help. Can you please provide more details about your request? Are you needing the steps to Pay Bills, Add a Payment or do you have any concerns about your account? Tricia

Hi @lcdc2227 

Moderation Note: I have combined your two posts in hopes it makes finding the responses easier.

Thank you for taking the time to post and share your feedback in the Community.

UPDATE with New Screen Shots:

1. Log on to usaa.com
  2. Click “Products” in top navigation
  3. Select Banking
  4. Another drop-down menu will display where you can find Pay BillsHow to Find Pay Bills New Design.jpg
  5. You may also see the Pay Bill icon next to your Banking information:
    Front page Pay Bills New Design.jpg

6. The last option is to search “Bill Pay” using the search button in the top navigation

Please let me know if this helps or if you are seeing something different.