Highlighted
Contributor
I just transferred $12,000 from my other checking account to this one. It originally said it was on hold for 4 days. Now it says 8 days. What is going on?

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

It's taking a little longer than I expected as well.  Glad I only played with $100 to start the process.

I have deposits to verify showing in my outside account and no link to verify them.  A little difficult

knowing how to proceed.  We'll see.   Good Luck with yours.

Highlighted

Thank you for your question/comment. Unfortunately, this is not something that I am able to handle here in our Community. Please give our member services representatives a call at 1-800-531-8722, or via the contact us link on usaa.com. 

Highlighted

We are having similar issues with funds being held for longer than the website advised ... much longer.  It's our money .... Why is USAA placing funds on hold for more than 10 days (6 business days) when the funds were transferred USAA's website said the fund would be on hold for 3 business days ... annoying.

Highlighted

Ignited,

Becaue this is an ACCOUNT SPECIFIC question and I do not have access to your information - I just moderate forums. Please give our member services representatives a call at 1-800-531-8722, or via the contact us link on usaa.com. They will have an explanation or the answer you seek. 

Thank you!

Highlighted

USAA represetatives, by phone and email, are refusing to give explaination on these excessive hold periods. I have tried many, many times to get answers and I have nothing. No answers, no money. 

This flim flamming should be a huge red flag for memebers that are being affected.