Highlighted

I'm looking for member feedback about auto insurance rates as of late.

Has anyone else's rate gone up in the last two weeks (late October - early November 2016) ?

I'm checking because my rates went up and the timing seems fishy. I'm just trying to verify if all rates went up or if USAA is taking accident forgiveness payments and raising rates due to an accident anyway. 

Thanks for your attention.

Also, USAA, you're full of cr*p for changing my text because you consider bold to be "invalid HTML". If you don't want people using the bold option, then remove it from the ribbon.

See this nonsense error: Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted
Yes ours went up by more than a $100 a month. Called usaa, redid auto insurance questions with person on phone. They said KY insurance went up. After 15 minutes of questions, our payments went back down to where they were previously. ??????
Highlighted

rica_sher, thank you for taking the time to post today. Please know, if a premium is changing at the renewal, an explanation is listed on the first page of the renewal document packet. In addition, an email has been sent to you reviewing the reason for the change. We will also collect your feedback about the text type and provide it to the proper area. Thank you. -Marisa