Has ANYBODY Received a USEFUL reply from any of the Reps Responding here?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I've been reading a number of these threads and so far, every single reply from every Rep has been little more than lip service.  I have not found a single reply that seemed to directly answer a question or solve a problem.

11 REPLIES

Highlighted

In the 16 hours since this was posted, I had not seen a single post from any of the CSRs until just the last few minutes.  That's a pretty clear indication that they're outside the US which would be yet another security issue.

Highlighted

Hi @Inquiring_Inquisitor,  Hi there. We are live agents who man this site. Please note we are not able to list specific account information here as it is a public space. For assistance with your account, please send us a new chat.  We are always happy to help you.

Highlighted

Every thing about that post says you're outside the US.

Highlighted

Do you have a general question we can help you with?

Highlighted

Are you currently physically inside the United States or not?

If not, what country ARE you in?

Highlighted

Yes, we are in the Unites States, We do not have any call centers outside of the United States. 

Highlighted
None. Lip service indeed. “They feel so bummed.” Posts are edited.
Highlighted

We would like to help, if possible @DandG. Can you share with me what happened to make you feel this way? ~Marie

Highlighted

@ wrote:

Can you share with me what happened to make you feel this way? ~Marie

READ the posts you and other CSRs make on these boards.  I still have not seen a single one that offered truly useful information.

I read one the other day replying to a member asking how to deposit cash.  The rep told them to buy a money order and do a electronic image deposit like a check.   Not even a hint of seeking out an ATM that accepts cash.

Nearly all others are:

'We forwarded your complaint.'

'We'll look into it'.

'We don't do that here, call us'.

Or some variation on those three. 

People have been asking about the secured credit card.  CSRs have not explained the delay in the new offering nor WHY the old one was dropped. 

No one has explained why so many services like the Credit Monitoring and investments have been farmed out. 

And based on the hours that CSRs reply, I maintain they are NOT located inside the US.  If they were, at least some of the responses would be during  US business hours.