Highlighted

Hello @KDC35, I understand there are some members who have inquired about Garmin Pay as a mobile pay option over the years. We do not currently offer Garmin as a compatible device or have any plans to add Garmin in the near future.

Our current mobile pay options are: Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay.

If you would like to submit your personal feedback on this or any other topic, we offer a Feedback link on the right hand side of any of our pages from USAA.com. 

I will also pass your comments/message on to the appropriate department to review your post. 

Have a great week. ~ Lori C

Highlighted
Support it.. members like us demand it. Don’t be the bank that doesn’t embrace their customers needs
Highlighted

Hello @henryhampton. I do understand the importance of your feedback regarding Garmin Pay. I have forwarded this for further review. -Colleen

Highlighted

Hello- I would like Garmin pay as well.

Highlighted

@TK2003, Thank you for reaching out, I will forward your feedback now about Garmin Pay! Stay safe  ~Tom

Highlighted

@zimmd, I've been a Garmin customer for nearly ten years and have been looking for USAA to support Garmin Pay for a while. I'm done waiting and, as much as I don't want to, I'm going to open an account at one of the banks or credit unions that supports Garmin Pay.